September 1, 2010

I Hereby Declare This Blog... Re-Alive?


Snow White cuff

Finished at last! Snow White is ready to make her debut. I edged her in sky blue beads for a touch of something blue. I would really be delighted if someone wanted to wear this for a wedding, but I would still be tickled if someone wore it any ol' day of the week, you know?



Here it is being modeled by my left arm. I have my camera to thank for making me look so tan, I can promise you that this is not the case. Thank you camera!



And here is my newest project! My stepmom requested a peacock-feather pendant, and I thought it was a great idea! I've decided to make an extra for the store. It will have fringe on the bottom when it's finished. Last night I handed it to Mr. MythicalAntiquity and said, "Can you tell what this is?" He gave it a long, slightly panic-stricken look before asking, "A cherry?"

That's right! A cherry. To be fair, he followed that up with, "Like a black cherry?" I'm not sure who's to blame here. Maybe it doesn't look exceptionally peacocky yet, but I certainly don't see a cherry. I thought it was a hilarious guess.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your Snow White cuff is BEAUTIFUL!!! Just BEAUTIFUL! And it looks twice as nice on your wrist!!

    ReplyDelete